Sunday, April 11, 2010

i adore style

-the reason why I've decided to blog is for the love of fashion. I'm a college student and my everyday style is kinda punk-ish. I always wear stud belt paired with sneakers. If were talking about inspirations in styling, i look up to: Charlotte Cooper (the subways), Karen O (the yeah yeah yeahs), Hayley Williams (paramore), Agyness Deyn and many more. I love their music too. A long time ago i was a fan of shirts with darker shades but now i appreciate the lighter ones because its summer and it is so getting hot. =_=


Some of my looks i want to share!

I wear skirts whenever i go to the mall. that's my brother on the background.


Long sleeve top(flipped up to arms), Black skinny necktie, Black Cotton corduroy pants,and B&W slip-on sneakers.


Black 3/4 sleeve lace dress, knitted jacket (because it was cold) black panty hose, and black & glitter cream flats.

white half-arm top with vest and black leggings




till next time. *waves*





2 comments:

  1. salamat sa pagpapahiram ng white top mo. big help for that look. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...