I bought this NICHIDO eyebrow kit last week, together with the ELF concealer which is on my last post. This is actually the first eyebrow kit i bought/have. I usually go with eyebrow liners.
NICHIDO Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit (Coffee/Black 01)
1. Cheap! priced only at Php 238.00 ($5.52)
2. Pigments are easy to blend especially when used with water.
3. Comes with a brush and tweezer.
4.Bristles of th brush is made of plastic (i think its nylon) and can hold enough powder, tho...
4. Case design is cute and the product is secured enough.
not that good:
1. The brush (handle) is too short. It measures for almost 5cm from the tip of the bristles to the end of the handle.
2.Isn't waterproof. :(
The cute tweezer with 'nichido' name on it. Kawaii! ^_^
Image above (with flash). I used the brown one (Coffee) and blended it with a hint of water.
I'd say this eyebrow kit is very cute and easy to use tho I saw an eyebrow kit in In2it which is also cheap. I think it's priced at Php 280 or more (not sure. haha). It has 3 shades of brown and is waterproof! Oh crap, I should've bought it instead. LOL
I don't possess a smooth and acne-free face, which i am very much aware of, that's why concealers are important for me. lol. I bought this ELF corrective concealer last week and here's what i have to say:
ELF Corrective Concealer
1. Cheap. Priced at Php 249.75 ($5.79)
2. Cool deal. 4 different shades for different skin imperfections.
3. It comes with a mirror.
4. Brush is perfect to use for covering pimples/acne. It's cute!
5. Classy case design. Though...
not that good:
1. Doesn't conceal much. I need to apply as much as 5 swipes.
2.The green one didn't really work that well.
3. I really have this weird feeling about the case design cos it really looks like NARS. Try looking at NARS' cosmetics online and you'll feel the same. lol
The brush i was whining about. SEE! it's cute!
I used the pink one and blended it with the darkest brown shade (left eye). The pink one really did some magic and covered my eyebugs/dark circles. HA!
For some who aren't aware of pink and green concealers click HERE and HERE. It might help. ^_^