Sunday, May 8, 2011

ELF corrective concealer product review

I don't possess a smooth and acne-free face, which i am very much aware of, that's why concealers are important for me. lol. I bought this ELF corrective concealer last week and here's what i have to say:


ELF Corrective Concealer

good:
1. Cheap. Priced at Php 249.75 ($5.79)
2. Cool deal. 4 different shades for different skin imperfections.
3. It comes with a mirror.
4. Brush is perfect to use for covering pimples/acne. It's cute!
5. Classy case design. Though...

not that good:
1. Doesn't conceal much. I need to apply as much as 5 swipes.
2.The green one didn't really work that well.
3. I really have this weird feeling about the case design cos it really looks like NARS. Try looking at NARS' cosmetics online and you'll feel the same. lol

The brush i was whining about. SEE! it's cute!

I used the pink one and blended it with the darkest brown shade (left eye). The pink one really did some magic and covered my eyebugs/dark circles. HA!

For some who aren't aware of pink and green concealers click HERE and HERE. It might help. ^_^

How bout you? what concealer do you use?



2 comments:

  1. i use mac and NYX concealers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i can see the difference! naka-cover talaga yung dark circles mo =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...