Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm a Designer.

I'm currently studying B.S. Industrial Design at MIT. What's an Industrial Designer? I'm like an artist which is very technical, meaning every design or style has to have clear details and everything is planned to perfection. Though I'm not good in planning. haha! I really wanted to become a fashion designer but I must first finish ID! :)

Here's a sample of what I do. Picture above : 3D drawing of Gundam using autoCAD and 3Ds max and my pet cat Mr. MingMing. :)

How bout' you? What do you do besides blogging? :)

6 comments:

  1. Ugh. I'm studying BS-Interior Design and I do AutoCAD as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! followed you back! :) wow i don't know anything about autoCAD but it looks sure alot of work :| i just graduated this year and currently a bum haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I work in sales.

    You have a really nice blog, following you now.

    I have a fashion blog here in California.
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww cute kitty. when i do blog, most likely im eating or sleeping or hanging out with friends. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented! The MIT kids are so smart :) I'm also a student in Boston but am in grad school...so I am much older than you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im an incoming architect student but i studied a year of medical technology before i shifted to archi...

    in the future, id be doing autocad as well... besides blogging, im a noobie photographer. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...