Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Greater Good Shop - Review

These photos was taken last year but i forgot to blog about it so here it goes! My family and i went to this store called 'Greater Good' at MOA cos' my younger brother really wanted to buy one of their 3/4 sleeves. They sell T-shirts and 3/4 sleeves made of cotton. Their designs are mostly about the environment and their store has that forest feel with wooden walls and the cool thing about their store is their fitting room! haha! Sad to say, I've forgotten to take a picture of the whole store (interior & exterior). tsk

Image above was taken from Greater Good online store.

Their fitting room has synthetic grass on the floor and huge mirrors which gives you a 180 view of yourself. Their shirts are kinda pricey. It costs around Php 500 up to Php 800. My brother who's on the far left bought that black and white top. He really wanted to buy it there cos he loves the fit and only few stores sell black and white 3/4 sleeves including Greater Good.

Last shot before heading out. I really liked their grass-like floor! haha!

And OH! Outfit details are seen on the images above. I'm really into punk so i tattered out my corduroy pants which since then made me realize it's NOT GOOD to torn your pants especially if it's made of corduroy. Denim jeans are really perfect for that. XD


For more about Greater Good, Click HERE. :)


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...