Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Something for school.

Here's what we did for our portfolio class. I don't have that much blue dresses nor shirts but I chose blue as my signature color for our exhibit. I don't even know why. haha Oh well, hope you like it! Click the picture to view it larger.

Black top : Mossimo
Skirt : DIY old sky blue pants turned into micro-mini skirt
Black tights : Sm Department Store
Ankle boots : Rusty Lopez

My friends think this is the best shot of me but too bad I'm not properly modelling the scarf. It's like I'm just holding a blue cloth. lol

^_^
Group shot! Julie who's beside me (right) is also a blogger. She's on Tumblr, click here to check out her blog.

Behind the scene photos:


SHOESSS! mine's on the middle. XD

Me with julie and MC. Before and after the shoot. This photo shoot was so much fun. We started around 3pm and wrapped up at 8:30pm. Well, that's about it! Thanks for dropping by. :)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...