Sunday, May 8, 2011

NICHIDO Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit Review

I bought this NICHIDO eyebrow kit last week, together with the ELF concealer which is on my last post. This is actually the first eyebrow kit i bought/have. I usually go with eyebrow liners.

NICHIDO Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit (Coffee/Black 01)

good:
1. Cheap! priced only at Php 238.00 ($5.52)
2. Pigments are easy to blend especially when used with water.
3. Comes with a brush and tweezer.
4.Bristles of th brush is made of plastic (i think its nylon) and can hold enough powder, tho...
4. Case design is cute and the product is secured enough.


not that good:
1. The brush (handle) is too short. It measures for almost 5cm from the tip of the bristles to the end of the handle.
2.Isn't waterproof. :(


Product close-up.

The cute tweezer with 'nichido' name on it. Kawaii! ^_^

Image above (with flash). I used the brown one (Coffee) and blended it with a hint of water.

I'd say this eyebrow kit is very cute and easy to use tho I saw an eyebrow kit in In2it which is also cheap. I think it's priced at Php 280 or more (not sure. haha). It has 3 shades of brown and is waterproof! Oh crap, I should've bought it instead. LOL

1 comment:

  1. looks like a good eyebrow palette. i sometimes just use eyeshadows for my eyebrows though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...