Sunday, May 23, 2010

babydoll dresses


i have been addicted to this kind clothing/style called "babydoll". I know its not my style or look but i find it cute and girly. I'm more into dark colors, anything with stud and worn out nail polish/sneakers but now, i'm kinda liking this type of dress or style. i dunno, maybe i'm growing up and my girly-fluid inside my brain tells me to.
Babydoll dresses are usually of loose short skirt. It is often styled with lace, ruffles , applique and ribbons etc.

recently my boyfriend bought me a cute babydoll dress and I'll be sharing it with you sooner. XD but for now I'm too busy looking at some lovely babydoll dresses on the net and I'd like to share them with you.

i love the colors.

the shoes ain't buyin' the look.

the styling is too "old school" with the print and long cut of the skirt.
I like mine to be shorter. It's more cuter.


i want this one!

i searched the net more about this look and i bumped into the word "kinderwhore". After reading the word, the name Courtney Love popped out in my imaginary bubble balloon. HA! i knew it! "kinderwhore" is a type of look that made life to by some american female punk rock bands/singer like the Courtney Love. The look consist of ripped out babydoll dress, heavy make-up and leather boots or Mary Jane shoes.


something from the 90's


Oh crap. i should be doing sketches for my visionary design subject.
time for me to heave goodbye...for now.






2 comments:

  1. wardrobe changes reflect your growing up cycle.. so if you feel your drawn to flower prints and dresses do give it a try.. yup i agree with you that the black one is a perfect transistion piece ^^ tnx for droppin by.. lets see some outfit posts too ^^

    The ViXeN's LaiR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...