Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Newspaper Nail Art Tutorial

Hello ladies! This something i would like to share to you all. A simple nail art tutorial using newspaper! yes! you read it right. lol

Things we need:

Newspaper, a scissor + colorless nail polish

Cut a small square of newspaper (size same as your nails)

Cut the lower edges

Cut the edges based on your nails

Apply one glide of colorless nail polish. This will serve as your glue.

Wait for a few seconds then put on the paper.

It will not easily stick to your nails. Put pressure on both sides of your nails using your other hand/fingers.

Then it will basically look like this.


Do it again to the rest of your nails.

Apply again another slide of colorless nail polish.

OOPS. I forgot to add this. I noticed that the colorless nail polish didn't brighten up the effect of newspaper so i applied a white crystal nail polish.

Voila! It's done! hope you liked it! :]




8 comments:

  1. This is such a great concept!!! Love the idea!!! Followed you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it :) gawin mu din samin.. nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great idea!
    I should try it! :)
    great blog, you have a new follower.
    http://cafe-boucle.blogspot.com/
    I'm new on blogger and this is my blog. I hope you visit it.
    I would be very happy if we could follow each other
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool!! I never really thought about it before! You're so creative! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...